- High Quality With Tear Notch
- Bag thickness: ±100micron
- Clear Side Window Design
Showing all 7 results
RM60.00 – RM80.00
- Aroma barrier
- Easy Sealability
- bag Thickness: 120micron
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Powder packaging is a bag made of flexible packaging materials used to store powdered packaging essentials like powdered milk, powdered curry, and other powdered food essentials. It is a flexible packaging system which means the bags are not rigid, it is customizable based on the product being packaged i.e. powder types, and most importantly, increases the shelf life of the food. The characteristics of the packaging varies, depending on the type of packaging composition, and design elements – but essentially it has the same function.
QPack Sabah Sdn Bhd is one of Malaysia’s world powder packaging experts, and we offer multiple types of powder packaging essentials. Our flexible bags come in different shapes and sizes and it is customizable to your required needs. Here are some of the flexible packaging types that we have for packaging powders:
- Aluminium 8 Side Seal Window
- Aluminium Sachet
- Aluminium Ziplock Stand Pouch Black Matte
- Frosted 3 Side Seal
- Frosted 8 Side Seal
- Nylon Rice Bag
- PE Plastic Mason Jar Standing Ziplock
These powder packagings are packaging solutions for many types of dry goods including but not limited to brown sugar or granulated sugar, table salt, coffee beans, drink mixes, flour, spices, cake mixes, curry powders, baking powders, popcorn, many more.
There are different types of powder packaging that QPack Sabah has and they come in different types, shapes, and sizes aluminum, frosted plastic, nylon, and PE plastics. The type of packaging you need is highly dependent on the type of powder and its intended use. For example, if you are looking for a type of bag to store rice, we would recommend using our Nylon Rice Bags, and if you would like to store coffee beans or coffee powder, we would highly recommend using the Aluminium 8 Side Seal Window and Aluminium Ziplock Stand Pouch Black Matte.
Powder bags are often used for food protection, as storage bags, and as a way to protect food away from the externalities such as moisture and air, which will degrade the powder product. These powder bags are use to not only store food items at home, but it is also widely used by the food industry packaging and technology. Think of retail products like milo, baba’s curry powder, ducth lady, detergent brands, as well as rice brands. These are some examples of brand and industries that needs us or our packaging technology and packaging solution.
Yes, customisation to the powder packaging can be made to suit your needs. We provide a wide range of services for the customization of powder products, including design services and printing services, amongst others. Our customers can print logos, slogans, and other artwork onto their powder bags. Kindly contact our sales team if you require more information on this.
There are many important considerations that must be taken into account when you purchase or choose your powder packing or powder packaging. The most important key factors to consider includes but not limited to the type of packaging and its texture and flexibility, the packaging’s materials, the storage requirements, ease of transportation, and last but not least the shelf life. It is really important to take into account what type of powder you are storing inside the powder packaging, as this will determine what kind of powder packaging you need to use.
Here is a simple guide for you to follow when you are about to purchase powder packaging.
- The first step is to choose your favorable packaging materials that is appropriate for your product. This is highly dependent on the type of powder, the required shelf life, and the intended use of the product. Common packaging materials are plastic, paper, and metal.
- After the packaging material has been selected, make sure to take into account the product properties, such as the texture and moisture content, as well as any branding or labeling requirements.
- Once the above it done, then you can start filling the powder inside the bags. It can be done through manual filling or automated filling depending on capacity. Some types of packaging requires you to use funnels when filling to ease the filling process.
- After the filling process, the package is then sealed to protect the powder and ensure freshness and this may be done through various methods such as using heat sealing, adhesive sealing, or other methods, depending on the type of packaging.
- After sealing, the final step would be to label your product. The packaging should have information about the product, including its name, ingredients, nutritional information, and any applicable warnings or instructions.
We can assist you on this, therefore if you need more information regarding flexible packaging, please do not hesitate to contact our team.
The powder packaging was designed with consumers’ convenience in mind. It comes in a different range of shapes, sizes, and shapes for different types of liquid products. Storage requirements for powder packaging can vary depending on the type of product being packaged. Its compact design makes them easier to store, transport, and display for example displaying on retail shelves.
Powder packaging is made with lightweight materials and is easy to handle, reducing shipping costs and making them easier for customers to carry. This is important to note to ensure quality control measures are implemented so that the product packaging meets customer expectations and regulatory requirements. If you are in the food manufacturing industry or business, having this knowledge is crucial. Taking into account the whole supply chain including, the powder packaging, powder packaging equipment, powder packaging materials, its packaging process, packaging line, and many more.
Powder packaging is considered eco-friendly because it requires less material to produce compared to rigid containers.